Vastu for Diagonal Plots
The plots which are oriented towards the angles and not the cardinal directions are called Vidisha or Angular plots the roads in these plots can be on the NE, SE, NW or SW directions. Plots with road / roads on NE give auspicious results Plots with Roads on SW are unsuitable for residential purposes but can be used for commercial purposes taking care that entrance is not made in the S-W.
Important Points for Construction on Vidisha Plots:
- Leave more open space in NE of these plots.
- Constructions should be parallel to the boundaries of the plot.
- Rectify any extensions or reductions in the angles of these plots.
- South and West directions of the plot must meet at 90°.
- Construction of Basement must be only in N, E and NE.